It’s that time of the year! When you are a big reading nerd like me and you have a day or two of downtime you want to know some good suggestions for the latest books to read.
In 2017 I had a goal to read 24 books in the year and it looks like I’ll be finishing up with reading a total of 28 or 29 books by the time 2017 is over.
I also wrote a book. Well I started writing the #PMRBook in 2016 but it was released a few weeks ago. If you don’t have a copy yet of my latest book The Passionate Marketing Revolution snag one HERE.
Outside of my own…here are my top 5 picks from what I read in 2017 for you to give as a gift to yourself or a loved one this holiday season.
Enjoy and remember…reading is fun…and cool…and power!
- Tools of Titans. I rewrote my book partly because of this book and it is twice as good in my eyes. I also have added in 2-3 daily habits that have shifted my life in a wonderful way after reading this book. If you do one thing this holiday season I would recommend reading this!
- Let My People Go Surfing. The story of the rise of the company that is now suing President Trump over protection of our public lands. An amazing inside look at Patagonia. #UnitedOutside
- Just Mercy. Not the most uplifting book for the holiday season but if you believe in knowing the facts and realities of our world I can’t recommend this book enough. The work being done by this brave group is not enough to smash racism in America once and for all but the EJI certainly has this goal and vision!
- Lean In. Every woman AND man in business gets to read this book. And then implement what the inspiring Sheryl Sandberg has to stay. Woman are not treated equally…especially in the workforce…still today. Sheryl’s plan and vision gives a way in which we can work closer towards making it a reality.
- The Promise of a Pencil. The incredible rise of one of the most amazing non profits in our world. It will set your hair on fire!
I’ll be back next week with another gift guide! This one on my 5 non profits from 2017 that a year end tax write off would be great for :).
And then in the weeks after that I’ll have TWO exciting announcements of new rollouts from Marketing Fun With Mike for 2018.
Thanks for being a part of the crew and don’t forget to get a copy of the PMR Book HERE. I am doing a month long contest in December. If you purchase a copy and email Mike@MarketingFunWithMike.com that you did you’ll be entered for two FREE HOURS of social media and digital marketing consulting with me.
Happy Holidays to YOU!
Spread Good Vibes, Demand the Best from yourself, Carpe Diem