The sugar hangover is hopefully starting to pass (though with the New Year’s celebrations coming relapses have been known to happen) and it’s time to gear up for 2017.
Presence is big in my life so my thoughts lean towards how we can finish 2016 on a high note.
Here are five things I’ll be doing to finish 2016 STRONG that you can do too!
Implementing and taking action should lead to being ready for a great ’17.
- A fun holiday card to all clients. Let me know what you mean to them and show a personal side.
- Look back at 2016 and decide on What Worked, What Didn’t Work, and What is Possible for next year.
- Decide on one innovative way you will speak to more people and offer them value in 2017. The more people you talk to with value in mind the more business you will bring.
- What is one way you can be more of a leader, role model, and mentor both in your workplace and in your community? Leadership is everything to me and these are great ways to implement it.
- Read a book that you have been wanting to read all year and set aside the time to do it before the year is out!
There are plenty of other ideas and ways but this will be a few I am doing this week.
What are you going to commit to?
Share in the comments or email mike@MarketingFunWithMike.com!
Spread Good Vibes, Demand the Best from Yourself, Carpe Diem